Monday 25 June 2012

I know it's childish, but ................

Yes, yes, yes. It's childish, it's silly and I really ought to be thinking about far more high minded things.

But, having spotted one strangely named item in a French supermarket I am now on the lookout all the time!

Here's what I have found so far:

  

The product that started my supermarket game. Spotted in Netto in Watten, "Pshit!" is an airfreshner. Obviously.


And as if that wasn't enough fun, it also comes as a handy automatic room scent. Doesn't everyone long for a home smelling of "Fresh Pshit"?


Found at a Carrefour in Menin, Belgium, I bring you "Plop Sausage".

There is a well know quote "Laws and sausages, two things where you never want to know what goes into making them".

I think "Plop Sausage" takes that to a whole new level.


Lastly, for today "Plopsland" a children's theme park in Belgium.

Although, to be fair, I think if you asked most under-five's if they'd prefer Plopsland or Peppa Pig World, Plopsland would win hands down every time. Sorry, Peppa.

No comments:

Post a Comment